Thursday, September 26

LITTLE THINGS

Life is full of little things. Little things that provide the feeling of comfort, and often bring the feeling of happiness and a smile to your face. It may be material or emotional, whether a memory or the way a room is arranged.  Nonetheless, they leave you feeling satisfied and maybe even a little more joyful. 
For me these "little things" mean a lot. They determine how I function and live my everyday life. If the house is full of clutter, my brain feels cluttered, so I like to decorate with more simplicity. I have said it before, but I feel like plants add a lot to the environment of a room, so I would rather decorate with plants than things. 

Anyways, these simple, "little things" make me smile. I walked around my house and took pictures of the little details that I love. The details that bring both my (and my roommates') imagination and creativity to life. We love our home. 






2 comments:

  1. The littlest things always bring the most happiness! Beautiful photos as always!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. Your place is absolutely beautiful. It's so quaint and neat, and the decor is much too nice. I follow the same concept of finding happiness in the little things; it's no wonder you'd be happy with a gorgeous place like yours! x

    ReplyDelete

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*