Sunday, October 28

HORSESHOE CANYON GUEST RANCH: CLIMBING

This weekend I had the chance to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law at one of our favorite climbing spots in Arkansas, Horseshoe Canyon Guest Ranch. Even if you aren't a climber, Horseshoe Canyon is a wonderful place to camp out. They have all kinds of activities for any outdoor enthusiast. 
I do have to admit, I was a little discouraged this weekend when I couldn't climb the problems I was able to a few years ago, as I have not been able to climb as often as I used to. But I was able to climb and try new bouldering problems that I have never tried before. In reference to my list of 10 things in a year, I do want to get back into rock climbing more and build my strength. Rock climbing is an activity that is fun and is a great way to work out all at the same time.
















All in all, it was a good time. 
I love hanging out with Everett and Audrey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*