Friday, October 26

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A WEEKDAY

As wonderful as this week was, I am so glad that its Friday.
I had lunch with my beautiful mother on Thursday. I am so in love with the old little houses scattered around this city. 


I finally made my own "harvest" mixture of oatmeal that I will share with you this upcoming week! 


Today pulled out my coat and my favorite mittens to brave the frigid weather that blew in yesterday. 




During lunch I went out in search of sweaters and found this one for $2. I can't wait to wear it! 

I stopped by the market on my way home to get the ingredients to make a delicious sandwich for dinner 
Ingredients: Honey oat bread, turkey, avocado, tomato, muenster cheese, spinach and red onion. 
I always love a great sandwich!

I have been excited to get outdoors for a long, overdue day of climbing and hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law. 

Have a wonderful Saturday! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that shabby white table in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danavee. :]
      I have had it since I was a baby. It is an old telephone table.

      Erin

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a lovely week of simple events! Casual, relaxed, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*