Thursday, October 11

THE BIG BLUE JEAN SHIRT

When I first purchased this shirt from a local thrift store for a dollar, I never intended to wear it in public. I am always kind of iffy on trying new styles and wearing things that wouldn't typically be drawn to. I don't naturally gravitate towards oversized shirts because most tend to drown me with my small frame. I originally bought this shirt thinking about how I could use it as a painting smock. It reminded me of my elementary years when we would wear men's old button up shirts backwards to keep flying paint and glue off of our clothes. 
One day I felt like getting a little more creative with my wardrobe and put this shirt on. Pairing it with a pair of leggings and the navajo belt that I have been wanting, so badly, to wear. I actually ended up liking it. 
I guess, with fashion, you never know what you may like until you try.



Shirt: Thrifted - Belt: Thrifted - Leggings: Target - Boots: PacSun

Photos taken by my super sweet and adorable friend & blogger Courtney
Edited with #VSCOcam

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I just got the nerve to try leggings, personally. I am hooked. I always thought they'd make my thighs look too big, but I'm glad I finally tried it!

    ReplyDelete

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*