Saturday, August 26

CHAMBERS COLLECTIVE

Hello Everybody!

I'm sorry I kind of quit blogging. . although, I see that a lot of people still enjoy seeing some of my DIY projects - which makes me SO happy! 

Exciting things are happening!!
My husband and I started a new business called Chambers Collective. Currently, it consists of mountain prints drawn by me - digital downloads that you can buy and then download straight to your computer and print out. So convenient!




In the future we plan on adding furniture items (my husband has mad carpentry skills) and other home good items/accessories.







Please check us out and follow along with fun DIY projects on Instagram.

Shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChambersCollective

Instagram: @ChambersCollective


Thank you for your love and support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*