Saturday, May 25

ON THE MOVE

It's an exciting week as we are finally moving out and preparing for my best friend's wedding this upcoming weekend. The past year had its fun times, hard times and all that is in between. There is always a bitter-sweet feeling when it comes time to leave the home you worked hard to make. 








 

Karisa, my best friend and roommate for the past two years will be moving on to live in the home her future husband has been working hard to renovate for them. She and I were talking the other night about it and almost cried. At least she will not be far. 

All this to say, I am so excited for her and and her husband to start their life together and I am excited to share in future memories. They are some of the most genuine people I have ever known and I am so thankful for Karisa's friendship these past few years. Our friendship, through it's ups and downs, has really been what Proverbs talks about: "As iron sharpens iron so a friend sharpens a friend." I have learned a lot through observing the way she views situations and throughout the year my personality has changed for the better because of her influence on my life. As for Brad, there could not be a more perfect person for her. 

Congratulations Karisa and Brad! I love you guys! 

4 comments:

  1. That's such great news for your friend! She sounds like an awesome person, and I think that Bible verse is so beautiful and is a great inspiration for friendship. I hope that moving goes well for you both!

    xo. Mandy
    www.missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these simple, beautiful snapshots, erin! (p.s. i also have those heart measuring cups and let me just say i am OBSESSED with that chair of yours.)

    & i'm so happy madison linked to your blog because i had no idea you had one! so excited to follow along now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your next adventure!
    packing is such a pain, i think.

    ReplyDelete

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*