Sunday, November 4

SATURDAY: BREAKFAST AND THE FARMER'S MARKET

Saturday turned out to be more than I hoped it to be as far as catching up on some rest, relaxation and a dose of adventure. Adventure being, visiting a new-to-us little breakfast diner and going to the farmer's market. 

My best friend, Karisa and I tried out a new breakfast place Saturday morning. We have heard a lot of great things about it and decided to give it a try. We found they have a huge variety of omelets to pick from along with scrumptious pancakes and waffles. The food turned out to be delicious and we left without smelling like we were just around a skillet of cooked bacon. 










I find it so wonderful that each time at the market feels like a new experience. It seems that there are always new vendors and varieties of food to discover - Especially with each changing season. I love the community that is built through the bringing of crops at harvest.
My sweet friend, Courtney of Always Rooney and I grabbed a bite to eat, walked around and spent a little bit of time chatting with a few of the vendors. 










After Courtney and I parted ways, I spend the rest of the day listening to music and working on a project that I have put on the back burner for about a week now. I will be finishing it tomorrow (fingers crossed) and will be posting it as a DIY this upcoming week! 

What fun things did you do or new places did you explore this weekend?

*Thank you Courtney for snapping the photos of me at the tomato stand. :]


Neahkahnie by Le Loup on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Saturday (: That smoothie looks so yummy, totally craving one right now!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love saturday morning breakfasts and farmers market. best way to start out a weekend, always gets my weekend off to a great start! where is this farmers market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg,
      Yes, it's one of the most enjoyable things!
      We were at the Farmers Market of the Ozarks in Springfield, MO. :]

      Delete
  3. There's just no better way to shop than the local growers markets! I adore our local Bondi ones. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved getting to spend time with you Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Please, don't be shy! I would love to hear your thoughts!
*Be sure to "subscribe by email" to see any replies*